I am beginning the final chapter of my business career and want to share the most important thing I have learned during this forty-year journey. As an entrepreneur, I have owned several businesses including manufacturing, wholesale/retail distribution, technology, and financial services. I've managed business start-ups and helped failing companies become prosperous. Along the way, I became a "Systems Thinker," eventually studying the masters of process improvement. In recent years, I taught system development workshops to my accounting clients. It opened their eyes to a new and better way of growing a profitable business.
Early one morning, while pondering the vital role of systems in our lives, I was inspired with a concept now known as Box Theory™. It is a simple statement with profound implications; I explain it fully in the eCourse. For now, think of it as viewing your organization through a new lens, one that exposes operational details to close examination, making problems transparent and solutions obvious. The more I work with Box Theory™, the more elegant it becomes, as if God revealed one of his secrets for creating and managing the universe. I have not yet discovered its full potential!
Box Theory™ is a simple idea that can vastly improve the performance of any organization. It is especially suited to give small businesses a competitive edge in an extremely demanding world.
Our Mission is this: We want to help YOU dramatically increase customer loyalty, profitability, and growth by elevating the performance of your vital business systems and processes. That's what our course will teach and that's what our software will help you efficiently do.
Get involved with Box Theory™ today and help us improve the world, one system at a time!
As a Business Systems Coach for small to mid-sized businesses, I deeply believe the following about you and your business organization.
- Business systems and processes are the building blocks or your business, whether you realize it or not.
- To prosper, you must become a Systems Thinker and learn the Master Skill—how to create effective business systems that elevate customer loyalty, profitability and growth.
- Effective systems and processes will enable you to provide quality, efficiency, and low-cost products and services, giving customers the best value and stakeholders the greatest return.
- Faulty systems are the cause all of your business problems; improved systems are the solution to poor performance, wasted resources, customer dissatisfaction, employee turnover, excessive costs, weak sales growth, poor cash flow, low profit, and daily frustrations.
- A focus on systems will promote continuous learning, growth, and improvement of the people in your organization.
- By putting ordinary people into extraordinary systems, you can create a results-driven organization, a culture of discipline and excellence.
- You will see an immediate and dramatic financial payoff when you begin to implement effective business systems and processes.
- The true and lasting value of your business is found in the maturity of your business systems—their ability to consistently produce desired results.
It all depends on YOU, but, we can help