Box Theory™ Academy Education Modules
10. System Framework
Module 2: Your Organization Blueprint
Complete this lesson within your software. Go to: Main Menu-Organization Blueprint>Balanced Scorecard. Refer to the Toolbar Buttons at the bottom of the Task Window.
- Purpose: Establish company goals in four critical areas.
- Principles Button: Read “Balanced Scorecard – What are your goals and action plans?” (20 min)
- Examples Button: View an example of the Balanced Scorecard.
- Worksheet Button: Convert your business obstacles into objectives.
- Action Plan Button: Complete your company Balanced Scorecard.
- Supplemental Help: Review several of your previously written exercises before setting your Balanced Scorecard goals.
Mission and Vision Statements
Voice of the Customer
Problems Converted to Objectives Worksheet (Balanced Scorecard)
Business Strategy statements (four perspectives)
Write three or four specific goals from each of the four perspectives. What is your unit of measure (dollars, units, percent, etc.)? What is your target goal in that unit of measure? Briefly, state your plan of action to achieve that goal.
You will be able to see these larger organization goals in the software when you are creating individual system goals. You can then set the system goals to push the organization toward accomplishing the high-level company goals listed here.
Insert as many lines in the software as you need using the “+” button.