Box Theory™ Academy Education Modules
Module 4: Your First Box Theory™ System
The System Dashboard provides a summary of information for the selected business system.
Click on Box Theory™ Systems on the top Main Menu bar. In the Navigation Panel on the left side, drill-down to the system/box you determined was a high-priority to develop or improve (e.g. Lead Generation, Order Fulfillment). Doule-click to select the system.
The name of the business system you selected will appear in the orange area. In this training module, we will refer to this as YourFirstSystem. If the System Dashboard does not immediately show in the Task Window, click on the System Dashboard Button located on the bottom Taskbar.
- Purpose: Learn about the System Dashboard and High-Performance Attributes.
- Video Help Button: System Dashboard (9:03) (This button was formerly “System Information.” When you see or hear the term System Information, it now refers to the “System Dashboard.”)
- Examples Button: Click the System Dashboard Button on the Toolbar and select System Dashboard from the pop-up menu. Then click the Example Button to view a System Dashboard example.
- Examples Button: Click the System Dashboard Button on the Toolbar and select High-Performance Attributes from the pop-up menu. Then click the Example Button.
- Action Plan Button: Add your name to “Developed by” and fill in the “Purpose/Description” of the system. If you have the Silver Edition of the software, add the Owner/Leader and Team Members. (Don’t worry about other blank areas at this time.)
- Software Help Button: Click the Software Help Button on the bottom Toolbar for more information on the detailed functionality in this area of the software.
Are You a Systems Thinker?
Four Stages to Becoming a Systems Thinker
10 Values of a Systems Thinker!
Systems Thinking: What We Can Learn From the Legendary MacGyver
My Out-of-Body Experience at Café Zupas, a Case Study in Systems Thinking
There is No Other Way!
Examples of Successful Business Systems