Box Theory™ Academy Education Modules
10. System Framework
Module 2: Your Organization Blueprint
Complete this lesson within your software. Go to: Main Menu-Organization Blueprint>System Framework. Refer to the Toolbar Buttons at the bottom of the Task Window.
- Purpose: List your major business systems and their priority for development. Print your complete Organization Blueprint.
- Principles Button: Read “System Framework – What are your major systems?” (9 min)
- Examples Button: View an example of “System Development Priorities” and scoring.
- Video Help Button: System Framework (8:12; be sure to click on “Full View” if it appears)
- Supplemental Help: Use the pattern of business functions on your Organization Chart as a guideline.
- Action Plan Button: Create a basic framework of your major business systems (3-4 levels), score your system development priorities, and determine the first business system you want to work on.
- Software Help Button: Click the Software Help Button on the bottom Toolbar for more information on the detailed functionality of this area of the software.
- Optional: Review the ten Action Plan pages of your Organization Blueprint to proofread and refine.
- Video Tutorial: Main Menu>Print (3:24)
- Software Task: Print your completed Organization Blueprint.