10 Ways Box Theory™ Software will Increase
Your Customer Loyalty, Profitability and Growth.
Ignore all references to pricing
Interested in More “Box Theory™ Gold” Features and Benefits?
First, keep in mind…
- With this all-in-one software you can plan, create, document manage, store, and print everything pertaining to your business systems and processes.
- Not a quickly programmed app, but a robust software tool developed over a five-year period at a cost of nearly a half-million dollars.
- Upgrades and additional activation keys for the same owner are free. A multi-company version is available.
- Easy to install and learn. Extensive software help, video tutorials, examples, and more.
Create an “Organization Blueprint,” the foundation for your business systems and processes.
- Mission, Values, Vision Statement Templates: Why do you exist? What are your core values? Where do you want to be in five years, and beyond?
- Voice of Customer and Voice of Employee Tools: Who is your ideal customer and what do they expect from you? What must you do to retain your best employees?
- SWOT Analysis and Strategy Tools: What are your business strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and the threats you face? What is your unique game-plan for success?
- Balanced Scorecard Tool: What are your measurable company goals and action plans?
- Organization Chart: What business activities are you engaged in? What processes must you excel at?
- System Framework: Define major business systems and subsystems. Prioritize improvement projects. Track seven attributes of high-performance. Focus on the systems easiest to implement and with the biggest payoff.
Design “Business Processes” that run smoothly and profitably, even when you’re not around.
- Checklist Tool: Create system checklists to achieve consistent and mistake-free results
- Flowchart Tool: Describe more complex business processes with a flowchart diagram to add clarity and understanding.
- Level Viewer: View business activities, departments, and tasks across the organization and down through lower-level systems and subsystems using a unique navigation tool.
- Apply powerful improvement methods: Six Sigma, Lean Thinking, and the Theory of Constraints— complex & expensive strategies made easy for busy owners on a budget.
Get best results when you have all necessary “System Components” (docs, materials, etc.).
- Component Manager Tool: Manage all component types (documents, materials, equipment), including their description, source, and location.
- Document Manager Tool: Create Microsoft Office and other documents. Manage them within the software. Import, export, and link to computer or cloud files.
- Template Manager Tool: Keep document masters and variations. Save time by reusing or re-purposing existing forms, spreadsheets, reports, and so forth.
- Print Wizard: Print all or selected parts of system documents.
Put together “Teams, Job Descriptions, and Policies” for better performance and productivity.
- People Manager Tool: Set up teams and leaders who are assigned to each business system and responsible for its success.
- Job Description Tool: Create a library of results-oriented job descriptions, including qualifications and essential functions. Save templates for fast editing and re-use.
- Policy Creation Tool: Document policies that guide the behavior of workers in each business system or process, and that prevent costly mistakes and liabilities.
Increase customer satisfaction and profit by improving the “Quality of Business Processes.”
- 5 Why’s Analysis Tool: Discover the logical root cause of operational problems in minutes, without the need for data and analysis.
- Quality Improvement Analysis Tool: Improve business processes with a step-by-step analysis of mistakes, errors and defects (similar to Six Sigma fishbone diagram).
- Pareto Analysis Tools: Find the source of frequent and costly quality problems that are not readily apparent. Focus on the 20% of problems that cause 80% of mistakes, waste, frustration, and dissatisfied customers.
Improve “Process Speed & Efficiency” to shorten lead-time, accelerate cashflow & lower costs.
- Speed Improvement Analysis Tool: Pinpoint the speed bumps, weak links, and bottlenecks that are reducing speed and efficiency of business processes.
- Value-Stream Analysis Tool: Analyze a process to eliminate unnecessary steps, and reduce the idle time or delays that stretch out delivery time and increase costs!
- Reduce the lead-time, cycle time, and idle time of your business systems and processes to get higher throughput, more profit, and happier customers.
Set “System Objectives” and “Manage by the Numbers” to improve business performance.
- System Objectives Tool: Establish system goals that are aligned with broader company goals. Measure productivity, quality, cycle time, resource utilization, or costs.
- Measurement Report Wizard: Answer a few simple questions about what you are measuring and the report wizard creates a fully-formatted form, ready to track and report performance data.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): On your home-page dashboard, monitor the key measures that determine your progress and success.
Check out “Other Software Features” that will make your work easier, faster, & more effective.
- Bookmarks and Keyword Search: Quickly find anything in your company database with favorites, bookmarks, keyword search, and easy navigation tools.
- Print Wizard: Easily print perfectly formatted pages, entire system documents, or selected component parts such as a checklist, job description, report, and so forth. Save time finding, gathering, collating, and organizing documents.
- Backup and Restore: Backup of the company database happens automatically upon exiting the program. Restore from one of nine previous backup dates.
- Home Page: Access links to “favorite” systems, frequently visited Internet sites, and recently opened documents. View system performance data, notes, calendar, and daily system-building tips.
- Notes: Maintain an unlimited number of categories for personal & organizational notes.
- System Dashboard: View a summary of information on each business system “home page,” including system objectives, high-performance attributes, team members and leaders, and performance measures.
- High-Performance Attributes: Track seven desirable qualities that improve the performance and output of each business system; the more high-performance attributes, the better the system.
Learn the “Master Skill” to “Double Your Profit” (ebook).
- Dig into 25 concise chapters containing remarkable principles, examples, and strategies for building effective business systems and processes—the essential building blocks of every successful and profitable enterprise.
- Be enlightened by the “Box Theory™ Way”—a unique, best-practices methodology for improving and elevating any small to midsize business (Chapter 5).
- Learn the power of Systems Thinking to reduce problems, inefficiency, and frustration, while dramatically improving customer loyalty, profitability, and growth.
Develop proficiency with the self-paced “Box Theory™ Business Systems Academy.”
- Online curriculum for business owners/managers to become skilled in the Box Theory™ method for creating better business processes (software required).
- Self-paced training with step-by-step guidance for using the software and applying the “Master Skill” to your unique operation.
- In a short time, create your own Organization Blueprint, and have a hands-on experience developing or refining one vital process within your organization. After that, you are on your way to creating an organization of excellence.
“What Customers are Saying”
- “I started my company twenty-five years ago. I thought I understood the business pretty well, and I thought I understood systems. This information opened a whole new world to me. Creating ‘high-performance’ systems is now my top priority. Wow!” (Nick Stewart, Tai Pan Trading, home decor retailer)
- “Just wanted to share – I have read your ebook already and I have to say that it is in the top 5 books I have ever read, and I read A LOT of books. Thanks for sharing your wisdom” (Geoff R., Athletic Performance).
- “I’ve used this software for a few years now. If you will study the training materials and apply the software, you will never, ever look at your business the same again. At the risk of sounding a bit over-the-top, I would even go so far as to say you will develop skills, knowledge and acumen equivalent to someone with a Master’s Degree in Business” (Brian Andrews, Director of Sales and Marketing, All American Pharmaceutical).
- “I am now proficient with the Box Theory Gold software and implementing the system tools at my work place. The more I indulge in the Box Theory Way, the more I am amazed by this powerful methodology. There is something magical about it! Brilliant, amazing, must have!” (Muroro Dziruni, SAMSA, South Africa).
- “Box Theory software is very valuable for a business getting started but also has tools for a more established company to reduce costs and run more smoothly. It is a surprisingly versatile and powerful software product for the relatively low cost. I use it every day” (Brittany Thompson, Owner of Canyon Party Rental).
- Remarkably, Box Theory software is effective for literally any process or system inside a company. It clarifies thinking about how work should best be done. The built in tutorials as well as the e-course are excellent. This product delivers far more value than its price (now yours for free!)” (Matt Edison, President of Diamond-Roltran, LLC).
- SERIOUSLY!!!! The “Systems Way of Thinking” and the Box Theory software is the BEST BUSINESS DECISION I’ve ever made! (Khalidi Lawson, New York App Designers).
Links to other items you may be interested in…
- Frequently Asked Qustions (Fourteen answered questions you may find helpful)
- Success Stories (Examples of improved business systems)
- Quotes on Business Systems (What experts say about business systems & processes)
- 10 Values of a Systems Thinker (10 profound beliefs of every Systems Thinker; 1-page)
- Better Systems – Better Business (Getting-started primer for better business systems & processes; 11-pg pdf)
- Business Systems 101 Webinar (17-minute video “Become a Systems Thinker”; show your employees)
- All Wealth is Based Upon Systems (6-minute video with four BIG Ideas)
Would you like to take a Software Tour?
Ignore all references to pricing