Your Lucky Day
It's time for me to focus on other things. Many hours and dollars have gone into my software and written materials over the last fourteen years. Now it's time to give back. This is not a gimmick. There is nothing to buy. I give it all to you for free. If you use the software and apply the principles, you can create a remarkable company. See Below. Have fun!
Turn Your Business Into Money-Making Systems!
Welcome to the #1 website for helping owners of small to midsize businesses create customer-pleasing, waste-removing, profit-boosting business systems and processes.
Michael Gerber, "E-Myth"
"Organize around business functions, not people. Build systems within each business function. Let systems run the business and people run the systems. People come and go but the systems remain constant."
W. Edwards Deming, Total Quality Management"If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing. . . . 94% of all failure is a result of the system, not people."
Most Popular Posts
- So, What Exactly is a Business System?
- How to Calculate Your Business Break-even Point!
- 8 Characteristics of Good Business Systems!
- Theory of Constraints: 6 Limiting Factors to Your Business Success!
- People Are the Most Important System Component!
- The Organization Chart—Your First Business System!
- Kaizen: Ten Ways to Achieve Continuous Improvement!
- Better Than a Suggestion Box: Tap into a Wealth of Employee Ideas!
- Four Business Improvement Methods You Should Know About!
- How to Create Results-Oriented Job Descriptions