Create smooth-running business systems and processes that enable ordinary people to get extraordinary results!
Process Flowchart Tool: Visualization of more complex systems and processes make them easier to design, understand, implement, and improve.
Describe your more complex business processes with a Flowchart for better clarity and understanding. This is often the best solution when you perform the steps of the process in a precise order and when processes have decision points with alternate paths.
- The Flowchart Tool includes step-boxes, decision nodes, text boxes for annotations and descriptive information, and arrow-lines with optional text.
- Choose a layout of landscape or portrait. Zoom in and out. Show or hide the background grid.
- Print the flowchart as part of the System Document.
System Checklist Tool: For many systems, a simple checklist with insure employee quality and consistency.
Produce a Checklist when there is no specific order in which the tasks need to be performed, or if you have a simple procedure with only one path and no decisions. A good Checklist is all that is needed for many business processes to avoid mistakes and rework.
- Create a standard checklist that includes any descriptive information or guidelines for the person carrying out the task.
- Give the checklist a custom name.
- Add special instructions at the bottom of the checklist.
- Print a checklist that includes subsystem checklists.