Continuous Improvement Should be the Goal of Every Business Organization!
Kaizen, the Japanese term for continuous improvement—is a mindset and practice that encourages:
- Business process mastery
- Experimentation to find better ways
- Comparison to baseline accomplishments
- Ongoing improvement of results.
Continuous Improvement means you are always asking the question, “How can I do this better?”
Because every business is made of unique systems and processes, doing anything “better” points to the ongoing improvement of those processes. One of the primary improvement projects of every organization is to take waste out of business processes, the defects and delay that increase cost and diminish customer loyalty.
Every business owner of a small to mid-size company should learn the principles and best practices—the Master Skill—of developing effective business systems and processes. This is essential to achieve continuous improvement and create a successful and profitable enterprise.
Join me on a journey to learn the art and science of creating customer-pleasing, waste-removing, profit-generating, business systems and processes that will blow your competition away.
GOOD NEWS FOR YOU!
I have just retired and I am making Box Theory™ Software, my powerful eCourse, and other materials absolutely FREE. Click to download it here or fill out the form on this page. Start creating business systems and processes that increase your customer loyalty, profitability, and growth.
What customers say…
Nick Stewart – Tai Pan Trading
“I started my company twenty-five years ago. I thought I understood the business pretty well, and I thought I understood systems. This information opened a whole new world to me. Creating ‘high-performance’ systems is now my top priority!” (Nick Stewart, Tai Pan Trading)
“Box Theory software clarifies thinking about how work should best be done. The built in tutorials as well as the e-course are excellent for onboarding. This product delivers far more value than its price (especially now that it is free)” (Matt Edison, President of Diamond-Roltran, LLC).
“If “Systems Thinking” to run your business makes sense to you like it does for me and many others…..This software is a Must-Have tool guiding you to organize and streamline your business. SERIOUSLY!!!! The “Systems Way of Thinking” and the Box Theory software is the BEST BUSINESS DECISION I’ve ever made.” (Khalidi Lawson, New York App Designers).
If want to learn more about how the software will help you apply
the principles of continuous improvement, check out:
“Is Box Theory Software Right for You.”
Remember, everything is now FREE in a downloadable zip file.
Just Retired – Gone Fishing
This is your lucky day. By filling out the form below you will get my software and eCourse for developing high-performance business systems and processes. These products are absolutely FREE—my gift to you, no strings attached.
A few things you will learn in my ecourse:
- The six essential elements of highly-effective business systems and processes.
- How systems are the solution to every business problem and your tool for best results.
- Fast and easy system innovations that can provide a dramatic payoff.
- How systems help you start, grow, fix, or franchise a business.
- The incredible power of Systems Thinking that will change the game forever.
- How to eliminate waste and inefficiency, and build a result-driven organization.
- Strategies to create a culture of discipline and excellence where people enjoy coming to work and do their best, even when you’re not around.
- How your business systems can help you dominate your target market.
Email me, Ron Carroll, BoxTheoryGold@gmail.com
You may also be interested in some other items: