Small Business Systems: Some Things You Will Learn.
- The six essential elements of highly-effective business systems and processes.
- How systems are the solution to every business problem and your tool for best results.
- Fast and easy system innovations that can provide a dramatic payoff.
- How systems help you start, grow, fix, or franchise a business.
- The incredible power of Systems Thinking that will change the game forever.
- How to eliminate waste and inefficiency, and build a result-driven organization.
- Strategies to create a culture of discipline and excellence where people enjoy coming to work and do their best, even when you’re not around.
- How your business processes can help you dominate your target market.
Remember: You can get everything FREE today.
Michael Gerber Business Systems, and Beyond
I believe Michael Gerber, author of the best-selling “E-Myth” books, is the father of “small business systems.” He turned me on to Systems Thinking many years ago, and I have become a dedicated student ever since.
The principles taught in the above methodologies are often complex and expensive. However, the basic principles of each are desperately needed by owners/managers and entrepreneurs of today.
So, I wrote my own book on the topic and developed a software product to help busy business owners on a budget build high-performance business systems and processes that increase customer loyalty, profitability, and growth. This task, I believe is the Master Skill of the entrepreneur.
What customers say…
Nick Stewart – Tai Pan Trading
“I started my company twenty-five years ago. I thought I understood the business pretty well, and I thought I understood systems. This information opened a whole new world to me. Creating ‘high-performance’ systems is now my top priority!”
Remarkably, Box Theory software is effective for literally any process or system inside a company. It clarifies thinking about how work should best be done. The built-in tutorials as well as the e-course are excellent. This product delivers far more value than its price (now FREE)” (Matt Edison, President of Diamond-Roltran, LLC).
“Other programs I’ve looked at are too complicated, costly, or incomplete. Box Theory software is Everything In ONE. SERIOUSLY!!!! This “Systems Way of Thinking” and software is the BEST BUSINESS DECISION I’ve made! (K. Lawson, NY App Designers).
Just Retired – Gone Fishing
This is your lucky day. By filling out the form below you will get my software and ecourse for developing high-a performance business operation. These products are absolutely FREE—my gift to you, no strings attached.
“The entrepreneurial perspective views business as a network of seamlessly integrated components, each contributing to some larger pattern that comes together in such a way as to produce a specifically planned result, a systematic way of doing business.
“Organize around business functions, not people. Build systems within each business function. Let systems run the business and people run the systems. People come and go but the systems remain constant.”