What’s Possible With Box Theory™ All-In-One Software for Creating Better Business Systems?
What customers say…
Amanda Best – Glitties Nail Art
“Thanks Ron! You’ve really helped me with my business and made a believer out of me when it comes to systems thinking. With your coaching, I now understand how everything works together, what my priorities are, and how to easily solve problems. The pricing and product packaging systems we worked on together are a big part of my success. And you have been great to work with. Thanks, again!”
“I’ve spent 14 years at great cost to bring the powerful business-improvement principles used by large companies to the world of small-business. I am very proud of Box Theory™ Software and know that it can help you create a remarkable business! I invite you to give it a try and put me to the test.”
Email me, Ron Carroll, BoxTheryGold@gmail.com
You may also be interested in other topics:
Put together teams, job descriptions, and policies for maximum performance and productivity!
People/Team Manager: Create system teams with accountability for results.
See at a glance the people or team that work a specific business system.
- View each person’s job title and who they report to.
- Add or delete people, edit their job title, or access their job description.
- Set up team leaders and assistants.
Job Description Creator: Get the best people and top performance when the job is clearly defined.
People work better when they know what is expected of them. Create Results-Oriented Job Descriptions that let employees know exactly what they are responsible for.
- Create job titles with complete job descriptions including qualifications, essential functions, and other vital information.
- Produce Job Description Templates that can be re-used with minor changes.
- Easily manage all system and company job descriptions.
*Check out the World’s Largest Database of Results-Oriented Job Descriptions offered by my friends Roger and Sandra Plachy at the Job Results Management Institute.
System Policies Creator: Prevent costly mistakes and liabilities when people know the rules.
Every business system in an organization is subject to company policies. This tool allows you to document policies that guide the behavior of workers in each business system.
- Add, delete or modify policies pertaining to each business system.
- Examples: A policy in a production process requires equipment operators to be eighteen years old. A sales department has a policy of requiring credit approval before a sale is completed. A hiring department has a policy of not asking certain discriminatory questions during interviews. And so forth.