Put together teams, job descriptions, and policies for maximum performance and productivity!
People/Team Manager: Create system teams with accountability for results.
See at a glance the people or team that work a specific business system.
- View each person's job title and who they report to.
- Add or delete people, edit their job title, or access their job description.
- Set up team leaders and assistants.
Job Description Creator: Get the best people and top performance when the job is clearly defined.
People work better when they know what is expected of them. Create Results-Oriented Job Descriptions that let employees know exactly what they are responsible for.
- Create job titles with complete job descriptions including qualifications, essential functions, and other vital information.
- Produce Job Description Templates that can be re-used with minor changes.
- Easily manage all system and company job descriptions.
*Check out the World's Largest Database of Results-Oriented Job Descriptions offered by my friends Roger and Sandra Plachy at the Job Results Management Institute.
System Policies Creator: Prevent costly mistakes and liabilities when people know the rules.
Every business system in an organization is subject to company policies. This tool allows you to document policies that guide the behavior of workers in each business system.
- Add, delete or modify policies pertaining to each business system.
- Examples: A policy in a production process requires equipment operators to be eighteen years old. A sales department has a policy of requiring credit approval before a sale is completed. A hiring department has a policy of not asking certain discriminatory questions during interviews. And so forth.