Improve process speed and efficiency to shorten lead-time, accelerate cash flow, and lower operating costs.
Speed Improvement Analysis: Pinpoint the speedbumps, weak links, and bottlenecks that are reducing speed and efficiency of your business systems!
When you reduce lead-time, cycle time, and idle time of your business systems and processes, the result is higher throughput, more profit, and happier customers.
- Analyze the business process as a whole and/or individual steps to determine what is causing bottlenecks, delay and inefficiencies that prevent optimal system speed.
- After describing the specific cause(s) of a problem, write your brief action plan to remedy the problem(s).
Value-Stream Analysis Tool: Analyze the steps of a process to reduce the "delays" that stretch out lead-time and increase costs! (e.g. delays in the delivery of a product or service)
The Value-Stream Analysis focuses on reducing the delay between steps in a process and eliminating steps that do not add value to the customer.
- Track the actual time it takes to perform each step in a business system or process plus the "non-value-added" activities and idle time between steps.
- Write an action plan that reduces delay and speeds up the process.
- The Value-Stream Analysis tool automatically calculates the Process Cycle Efficiency (PCE).
- Print a time-tracking worksheet for workers to record the time at each step in the process.