What’s Possible With Box Theory™ All-In-One Software for Creating Better Business Systems?
What customers say…
Ryan Best – Search Optimizers
“My business is a wild animal that Box Theory has helped me tame. In my chaotic world, systems thinking is the only thing that consistently makes sense. It grounds me, helps me see my business as it really is, and makes it easy to understand and solve problems. I’m a true-blue believer.”
“I’ve spent 14 years at great cost to bring the powerful business-improvement principles used by large companies to the world of small-business. I am very proud of Box Theory™ Software and know that it can help you create a remarkable business! I invite you to give it a try at no risk, and put me to the test.”
Email me, Ron Carroll, BoxTheryGold@gmail.com
You may also be interested in other topics:
Improve process speed and efficiency to shorten lead-time, accelerate cash flow, and lower operating costs.
Speed Improvement Analysis: Pinpoint the speed bumps, weak links, and bottlenecks that are reducing speed and efficiency of your business systems!
When you reduce lead-time, cycle time, and idle time of your business systems and processes, the result is higher throughput, more profit, and happier customers.
- Analyze the business process as a whole and/or individual steps to determine what is causing bottlenecks, delay and inefficiencies that prevent optimal system speed.
- After describing the specific cause(s) of a problem, write your brief action plan to remedy the problem(s).
Value-Stream Analysis Tool: Analyze the steps of a process to reduce the “delays” that stretch out lead-time and increase costs! (e.g. delays in the delivery of a product or service)
The Value-Stream Analysis focuses on reducing the delay between steps in a process and eliminating steps that do not add value to the customer.
- Track the actual time it takes to perform each step in a business system or process plus the “non-value-added” activities and idle time between steps.
- Write an action plan that reduces delay and speeds up the process.
- The Value-Stream Analysis tool automatically calculates the Process Cycle Efficiency (PCE).
- Print a time-tracking worksheet for workers to record the time at each step in the process.